*1981, studied Czech Technical University in Prague, Faculty of Nuclear Sciences and Physical Engineering. I've left the university and founded my first company. Always thinking about how we can help people live a better lives and how to create more beautiful products. I've spent about a year in Silicon Valley building our own things and helping other startups in US and Europe. I love innovations, building new products and getting new users with the help of marketing and social media. From enterprise software development to end-user product development, I love what I do.
innovations, marketing, business development, coaching
PIXBUF - the best social media tool for photographers
founder, 2015 - today
GOODSAILORS - supporting disabled people
lighthouse keeper, 2002 - today
DISWAY - Social network for disabled travelers
co-founder, 2013 - today
CZECHGEEKS - great developers for mobile & web
co-founder, 2011 - 2015
OSS ALLIANCE - supporting open-source in the public administration, non-for-profit organization. Sold.
NIKONCLUB - the largest photo-club in Czech Republic for Nikon users. Sold.
Check out my complete profile on Linkedin.
- Our projects were covered by Techcrunch, Mashable, Forbes and other major media
- Getting 20.000 subscribers for our e-mail client concept in a few days
- Getting 60.000 users of our productivity app in a few months
- "Accidentally" built the largest photoclub community in Czech republic
- Our open-source document management system for the public administration recieved an award from Ministry of Interior
- Our non-for-profit social network for disabled travelers covered by major Czech media, 7. place in "Idea of the year" and 1. place in Vodafone Laboratory
- New Europe 100 Innovator's List (2015)
- Social Responsible Employer of the Year 2013 (Czech Republic)
- Finalist - The Entrepreneur of the Year 2010 (Czech Republic)
- Social Responsible Employer of the Year 2010 (Czech Republic)
- Award of Ministry of Interior for the support of ICT in the public administration - 2010 (Czech Republic)
- OpenOffice.org Community Innovation Program Award 2008
Covered by: Forbes, Techcrunch, Mashable, CRo , Zive, Lupa, Tyinternety, E15, BIZ, Ekonom, MF Dnes, Hospodarske noviny, Bizzone...
"With Filip we met each other when working on one online project. Then we met again when partnering around a photography project. Since then I see how progressive he is in his thinking and inventions. He's now part of a great community around startups in Czech Republic and I'm sure there is something great in the oven again..."
Vitezslav Valka | designer, illustrator, digital nomad
"I worked with Filip during his stay in Boston when he participated in the CzechAccelerator program at the Cambridge Innovation Center. I truly enjoyed getting to know him and was impressed by his creativity, interest to learn new cultures, love of his work, speedy and clever way of getting things done, love of innovation.....he came to the right place in Boston, and we continue to stay in touch. I have confidence that Filip will always be an innovator and accomplish many great things in the future!"
Christa Bleyleben | managing partner, MassGlobal Partners
"Filip built beautiful products that were always an inspiration to me."
Francis Pedraza | startup founder
"Filip is guy with clear vision, focused on result and full of flexibility. It was pleasure work with NikonClub and specially with Filip."
Jan Brezina | photographer, trainer, traveler
"Filip is very reliable person with great ideas and great drive achieving all is ideas and plans. Filip is able to connect and manage people with similar interests in order to work on his/their projects. Although I work in different field I wish I was part of his team one day."
Viktor Cicak | sales manager, bike industry
"Filip is a very good professional. Strong areas - communication skills, management skills and very good knowledge in open source area. He actively supports Linux and OpenOffice.org solutions. I recommend Filip warmly as a professional business partner and also as a good man."
Robert Vojta | developer
"Filip is a smart, creative and friendly man. It is a pleasure to work or just talk with him."
Jan Matus | director of software division, Autocont
"It was pleasure to work with Filip and his team. He helped us to look at things differently and move us in the right direction."
Michal Fleischhans | founder, automotive industry